Are you looking for a role where you will deliver bespoke ad hoc projects for a variety of clients across a range of sectors? A boutique insight consultancy are looking for determined Senior Research Executives who want to develop, add value and learn new skills. Whether you are stronger in quantitative or qualitative research, you will get the opportunity to work and manage both and develop yourself as a well-rounded researcher. The company has a very flat structure, everyone is hands-on and gets involved at all stages of projects, giving you the opportunity to learn off some of the best heads in the industry.
You will manage digital research projects from end-to-end with lots of client-facing responsibility. This company has built up strong, long standing relationships with their clients, so every project is different. This can be from early-stage exploratory pieces to creating solutions and recommendations, blending quick turnaround projects with larger projects to draw a stronger picture for their clients. They have a broad range of clients, working across FMCG, Tech, FS, Sport & Retail to name a few, so there is plenty of variety and a lot of their clients are genuine leaders in their respective fields.
Required experience / skills
- 2+ years as an agency-side researcher
- Able to manage ad-hoc research projects from end-to-end
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods - Being specialist in one is fine as well
- Genuine interest in digital research and have the desire to learn and develop yourself within a smaller agency - must be willing to be hands-on at all stages of research projects
- Excellent communication skills, creative mind-set, collaborative and determined
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden their research skills through being able to manage mixed-method projects, as well as gaining more client contact and responsibility. Based in Central London. Salary: £30-35k + bonus + perks (DOE)
Apply now to find out more!