This Digital Search Lead will manage all SEO/PPC campaigns across the whole Charity. This role will require the post holder to liaise with the different departments and agencies to produce ROI.
My Client from the Not for profit and charities sector is an established organisation based in SE London seeking to better the lives of those suffering from ill health by offering a range of support services and researching into new means to cure those in need.
This Digital Search Lead will be based in SE London tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Deliver a new integrated digital search strategy that considers PPC and SEO holistically and the interdependencies between them.
- Work with the digital ecosystem project manager and agency to ensure it delivers
- Lead in the use of behavioural search insight to understand audience need
- Define requirements from agency partner(s) to help both shape and deliver the search strategy and lead these agency relationships
- Manage all PPC activity ensuring we deliver a strong ROI
- Manage all live campaigns, which includes managing PPC budgets, monitoring spend and proactive liaison with stakeholders and agencies.
The successful Digital Search Lead will be have experience in the following:
- Work with the digital content team, digital content owners and social media teams to define and implement an integrated approach to content SEO
- Set best practise and deliver guidance, including identifying any training needs and how to fulfil these.
- Use insight to drive search enhancements, taking an audience-centred approach to build the best customer experiences.
- Stay up to date with digital search innovation and industry best practise; identify opportunities to put this into practise for Macmillan and keep teams updated and informed.
This is a 3 month rolling contract with the view to extend or go permanent. The role is paying £150 - £220 a day dependant on experience.