An independent, non-partisan urban policy research unit and charity, is looking to appoint an outstanding individual to join their busy External Affairs team. As Digital Publications Officer, you will have the opportunity to guard and develop my client’s visual identity, maintain and improve their digital presence, bring data to life and design printed materials.
Main responsibities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining and improving my client’s visual identity and branding
- Managing web content, ensuring it is accessible and easily found through search
- Supporting the Head of Press and Media on social media engagement - experience of running corporate social media accounts is desirable
- Developing and designing data visualisations and infographics - ability to translate research and data into high-quality online and printed content is a must
- Supporting the ongoing development of our digital presence
- Designing printed materials, including reports and briefings
Key attributes necessary for the role include:
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of using website content management systems (My client uses WordPress)
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite – or ability to learn it quickly
- Interest in and desire to try out the latest developments in data visualisation
- Strong team-working skills and ability to manage internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Understanding of and interest in UK national and local politics is desirable as is the interest in the importance of cities as drivers of economic prosperity
- Experience of using email marketing tools is desirable
If you’re a highly-organised, motivated self-starter who prides themselves on their creative flair and ability to generate ideas please get in touch today. This could be the perfect role for you!
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 16 June. Shortlisted applicants will need to be available for interview in the week beginning Monday 24 June.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.