(Digital) Project Manager (Medical Publishing Agency) – Central London – To £40k
This growing, entrepreneurial medical publishing agency provides independent, open-access medical news and education to the online healthcare professional community.
Now, due to new client wins, the agency is looking for a talented Project Manager to join the team.
You may have an agency account management or project management background either in med comms or PR. However, you must be keen to develop your project management skills in the digital publishing sector.
The agency provides busy healthcare practitioners with trustworthy, cutting-edge updates in an accessible manner across a range of digital platforms.
It produces a wide variety of (rich) digital media content for world-leading online video journals, covering a range of pathologies including haematology, oncology and dementia.
The Project Manager role
You will manage the organisation, logistics and delivery of publishing projects for cutting-edge, online video journal platforms. The ideal candidate is independent, organised and pro-active, and passionate about delivering projects to a high standard in a timely manner.
- Educated to undergraduate degree level, ideally in life sciences
- Previous project management experience
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Capacity to plan ahead and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A pro-active, independent attitude
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office platforms (Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to pick up new digital skills across a variety of platforms
- Keen to work in the digital medical publishing sector
- Managing international medical congress attendance and coverage
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of work, including meeting deadlines, booking in team members’ time for video production, ensuring invoices and reports are delivered, maintaining project status reports and updating the team on the progress of projects
- Keeping project folders and databases up to date
- Ensuring efficient production workflow, including video, website updates and text content
- Organising team meetings, planning actions and following up to ensure tasks are complete
- Management of digital PR activities, including the agency’s LinkedIn profile and social media channels
- Ensuring financial flow including making payments, dealing with invoices, bookkeeping and liaising with accounts
- Materials management – banners, brochures, presentations, exhibition booths, etc
Salary and benefits
Salary to £40k. Employees will also receive 25 days’ annual leave in addition to bank holidays, as well as enrolment in the company pension plan. The agency is a friendly and sociable with after-work meet-ups and summer / winter team days.
This is a wonderful opportunity at an excellent agency. Project Managers with medical education experience, please send us your CV today.