We are partnering with an Events Services provider as they're looking to hire a Digital Project Manager to join the wider team based in London.
You will be part of a newly launched internal project focusing on providing a new innovative and creative digital experience to their clients.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects or digital elements within a project, including digital content, data capture techniques, social media campaigns and web applications.
Your prime responsibility is to manage and coordinate resources and processes to deliver the digital/ interactive element of a project, whilst leading in defining the processes and strategy for the project team to deliver consistently to quality, time and budget.
We're looking for a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help achieve business goals.
If this sounds like you dream job, please click the link below to apply!
- Ensure quality control, milestones and Project reporting is communicated to the Project Team.
- Manage time lines of digital elements in conjunction with the Project Team
- Identify and understand the risks to a project, plan for the effective management or avoidance and monitor and report any of these to the Project Team..
- Source and manage third party contractors.
- Analyse the success of projects, producing reports and data analytis as supporting evidence.
- Keep track of digital trends and analysing digital behaviour.
- 3+ years experience in a Digital Project Manager/ Coordinator role
- Experience in digital agency/ marketing/ events/ would be ideal
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently, having great organisational skills and technical problem solving.
Our client is a leading Events Service provider based in London.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.