Award-winning Central London agency seeks mid-weight Digital Project Manager for web projects
This fabulous mid-sized agency in Central London is made up of a friendly team of passionate thinkers and creators. They service a mix of charity and commercial clients across web development, digital and integrated channels in an energetic, rewarding and supportive environment. They’re looking for a mid-weight Digital Project Manager to join their team of in-house developers, designers and UX team.
The Digital Project Manager will work on numerous clients managing projects and campaigns across content-managed websites and fundraising platforms. You’ll be responsible for multiple digital projects running concurrently - ensuring they’re delivered smoothly and to budget. You’re experienced in project planning and scheduling, seamlessly transferring brief to deliverables. You’ll easily build trust and rapport with internal and client stakeholders, taking a calm and pragmatic approach to any challenges encountered along the way.
- Experience as a Digital Project Manager gained in within a digital or integrated agency
- Proven experience in delivering content-managed websites, with knowledge of Umbraco preferred
- Strong stakeholder and client management skills
- Competent in project planning, scheduling, resource and budget management
- Experienced in writing test scripts, carrying out QA testing and managing client UAT
- Able to translate work requests between non-technical and technical resources
- Great communicator, calm under pressure and a team player
Up to £30k with great benefits