- Well-loved organisation in a great location.
- Exciting web development project.
- 8-month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Digital Project Manager to join a well-loved organisation based on the South Coast and manage a web development project end to end.
What you’ll be doing
You'll work closely and collaboratively with your team to roll out a new eCommerce website end to end. You'll produce project plans, manage relationships with external digital agencies, build strong relationships with key stakeholders, mitigate risks and more to ensure the website is delivered on time and on budget.
What experience you’ll need
- An agency or client Digital Project Manager with experience of delivering web projects within a structured environment.
- An ambitious all-rounder with the skills to work as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of digital and best practice project management techniques.
A salary of £40k pro rata'd.
Please get in touch with Hannah now for more information