Digital Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
An innovative design agency, that develops strategic digital marketing plans and client digital communications, is now looking for a Digital Project Manager to join.
The role will involve working across a range of marketing, eCommerce and innovation projects to deliver design and development project plans for a variety of leading luxury brands. This will include collaborating closely with different teams including strategy, creative and technical, helping to deliver against client requirements and ensure profitability.
Fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in an exciting company with a competitive salary and collaborative culture.
About the role
- Organising and ensuring successful delivery of projects by adding ideas from beginning through to agreeing and ensuring project deliverables and time scales
- Partnering and liaising with multiple stakeholders on projects, planning resources, assisting in design briefs, managing project budgets and making recommendations
- Supporting clients with configuration of CMS and related platforms, as well as implementing new processes to further client service
- Measuring project progress and creating reports on completion in addition to project summaries
- Strong background in delivering and working CMS based website design and build, including an understanding of customer journey and UI
- Proven success in project planning, delivering projects to time and budget, multiple task management and communicating complex issues in a straightforward and clear manner
- Working knowledge of content management systems and ecommerce products
- Agency experience coupled with a broad understanding of SEO and digital marketing strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking organisation and work across high-end projects. Interested and feel you have the right experience? Please apply!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire