My client is looking for a multi-tasking, well organised, experienced digital project manager with with great collaborative skills. This role will be the perfect fit for a creative person who can work well within a small team and work both strategically when required to and is equally happy to work operationally.
You will be working with the marketing team and also with numerous internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for the on time and on budget delivery, management and smooth operation of various digital projects which will include website launches, website apps, and eCRM integrations.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITES WILL INCLUDE:
Scoping, budgeting and briefing
- You will be responsible for researching and scoping projects, including project costs and finalising scopes of work.
- You must be able to write detailed technical briefs and liaise effectively with a number of key stakeholders to ensure that all of the commercial requirements and functionality are captured and implemented accurately.
- Responsible for ensuring that the digital products are delivered on time and on budget, flagging any issues that may delay the project to all key stakeholders.
Project delivery and management
- You will proactively lead projects, guarding timelines and budgets – define the scope all the way through to delivery and management.
- Coordinate the internal team to ensure that all tasks have been met, projects are running effectively and ensuring that the key stakeholders are up to date on the status of all digital projects.
- Collaborate and share project information widely to ensure team capabilities are built upon.
- You will be required to ensure that the initial strategic vision and project rationale is at the heart of the delivery schedule, bringing the appropriate key stakeholders along with you on the journey.
Website and app management/ optimisation
- Oversee the management of all websites and mobile apps.
- Supervise the ongoing management and optimisation of all touchpoints within the companys digital ecosystem; from bug fixing, landing/campaign pages, to SEO.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Experience in running projects on time and within budget, facilitating project meetings, project plans and maintaining an exhaustive record of project meetings and documentation.
- Excellent understanding of UX and UI
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience delivering digital projects with a focus on lead generation.
- Previous experience managing people or leading a small team.
- Previous agency management experience.
- Strong project management skills, preferably with professional training.
- Able to communicate confidently at all levels with senior stakeholders and directors and with junior members of the team.
- Experience working within a matrix organisation.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If keen to apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.