- Unique opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to work for an incredible healthcare organisation.
- 12 month contract with immediate start.
- Site rebuild project.
What you’ll be doing
As part of this fast paced, talented and innovative digital team you will be responsible for managing a significant website update. You will take charge of the entire process of a rebuilding of the website, ensuring it’s fully user-focused and friendly. You’ll manage everything from risk management, sign-off, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met. You will have strong communication skills and be a confident stakeholder manager, keeping everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs and ensuring smiles all-round on delivery day.
This business are going through significant change and their number one focus for 2018 is digital. There are a lot of exciting things going on, this project is the start of their digital evolution and you will also be involved in other exciting implementations for this business including an online fundraising tool and the growth of the team.
What experience you’ll need
- We’re happy to consider Digital Project Managers/ Digital Producers from either a digital agency or a client side business – either way you’ll need a track record of delivering multiple design and build projects.
- Ideally you will have Umbracco, .NET, or other CMS’ – the important thing here is you’ll be well versed and have the ability to train others and teach them to use it confidentally.
- Dynamics 365 would be great but other CRM’s will suffice.
- Confident managing multiple stakeholders and juggling numerous projects at the same time.
- Comfortable using project management documentation, tools and methodologies in order to deliver on time and on budget.
- You will have a good understanding of the wider digital landscape along with website and app builds, specifically UX/ user centered design- you’ll have the ability to understand audience led design processes.
- Ability to communicate technical specifications clearly to non-technical individuals.
- As this is a contract you’ll need to be available and able to commit for the full 12 month duration.
- Their beautiful offices are in a rural location, so you’ll need a driving licence and car.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with the chance to work on an exciting and innovative project within a business who are doing amazing things, you’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a salary in the region of £30k - £35k, lovely offices and more.
If you’d like to get involved in this exciting project, get in touch with Fran ASAP as this one is urgent.