Digital Project Manager Job
Salary: Highly Competitive
We know that project managers ‘make things happen’. So you’ll be a sponge for knowledge, and the digital glue of the idea, the build, the output and the drive. You’ll make things happen on time and budget and allow the other team members to concentrate on their tasks while you control the overall bigger picture.
Skills and experience
You will have demonstrable experience managing digital projects and have played a key role in delivering projects and development across a range of websites and digital media. You’re likely to have a technical or development background. You’ll be a team player, with strong project management and communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Work with client and internal teams to ensure that all aspects of digital development projects are delivered accurately and to required deadlines utilising relevant project documentation where necessary
- Develop project briefs with clear timescales, costs, scope, skills and effort required in conjunction with the relevant stakeholders
- Create and maintain project plans and establish commitment to plan
- Establish robust processes and effective operational procedures to improve the management of projects
- Introduce efficiency tools for the team to adopt
- Gather input from client, users and other members of the team to create wireframes
- Project manage the delivery to agreed timescales working to ensure smooth running between the client and internal teams
- Oversee planning, IA, prototyping, design, development, production and testing of development projects, working with client and internal teams where necessary – reporting any potential disputes, changing requirements or project slippage in a timely manner and assist in coordinating any solutions to problems identified pre and post-launch
- Manage the project log, having regular meetings with relevant stakeholders to drive progress against upcoming projects, change requests and outstanding issues
- Collate project status updates for discussion during calls
- Implement, and ensure usage of, tools to assist with tasking and project management across the team
- Be a key stakeholder in digital strategies, putting the consumer at the heart of the journey
What we’re looking for
To make it, you’ll need to be can-do, confident and persuasive, with an impressive track record of success client side or at a good agency.
This is a full-time role based in our offices in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham. You may be required to travel to our clients and must be able to drive and have a car.
If this role seems like your ideal career move for 2017, get in touch.