The next-gen global events organisation has an exciting opportunity for a technically savvy Digital Project Executive to execute market-leading match-making and registration platform projects for one of their biggest accounts.
Their modern and stylistic Central London offices help to supplement the diverse, fast-paced and high-learning work-environment. This events giant is going from strength to strength and is looking to grow their eclectic team with an ambitious Digital Project Executive.
This Digital Project Executive will have strong experience in building customer satisfaction, increasing usage and engagement of the event match-making platforms, and ensuring clients achieve a strong ROI from their participation at the event.
About the Digital Project Executive Role
Responsibilities of the Digital Project Executive:
- Accomplish clear go-to-market launch plans, understand customer needs and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with the Digital Project Manager to improve the on-going configuration of match-making programmes and event management programmes throughout each event lifecycle
- Take charge in the management of the data flow from internal systems
Desired skills of the Digital Project Executive:
- Ideally 2 years' digital experience and preferably from events and/or event-tech
- Strong knowledge and understanding of match-making programmes and other event management CMS platforms
- An excellent communicator, able to translate technical data in a clear way
The Digital Project Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £27k to £34k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a 15% bonus, 25+ days holiday, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Digital Project Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.