We're working on an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager / Digital Project Director / Delivery Lead Manager to join an established creative / marketing agency collective and take their existing tech offering to a new level. They need an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager / Digital Project Director / Delivery Lead Manager with an agency background who wants to shape their own role and take what they're already great at and help develop their new digital offering and all of the project management / delivery processes around it. This is a truly unique opportunity.
The experience we need
- Senior Digital Project Manager / Digital Project Director / Delivery Lead Manager must have worked for an agency before and be up for the challenge of helping set up new processes and growing a team, as well as helping develop a unique digital offering which is likely to include web application a tech solution build projects as well as augmented reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR) and also digital comms projects. It will be both a technical and creative offering with lots of innovative new solutions in the agency's offering. They've already written most of the strategy for this but you'll bring digital expertise and sound digital project management thinking to the table.
- The Senior Digital Project Manager / Digital Project Director / Delivery Lead Manager will be able to engage and lead clients and have a solid understanding of web development/product design, digital comms, and ideally interest in AR / VR and other emerging areas within digital experience design. You don't have to be able to code - you just have to speak the language.
It's the perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager / Digital Project Director / Delivery Lead Manager to take ownership of this area of the business as it grows and to carve out a long-term senior management opportunity within the agency.
One of the country's top independent creative / marketing agencies, the team is very well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. The vibe is fun, fast-paced and entrepreneurial. You'll join at an exciting time in the agency's evolution, and hold direct responsibility for what a big chunk of that looks like.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent career prospects and a competitive salary in the region of £50k + £5k bonus. Possible wiggle room for the right candidate
- The chance to work on a wide range of digital projects for clients large and small
- A senior position within a very strong agency team
- Excellent benefits and a fun, supportive and progressive working environment
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.