Major Players are working with an independent digital agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Digital Project Director to own creative project delivery across a large multinational, multi brand client account. The Digital Project Director will lead a team of project managers delivering multiple work streams ensuring that all projects are managed to time, budget and quality. This includes managing teams, scope, deliverables, budget, resources, expectations and timeframes. Key deliverables will include; website launches, app, microsites, CRM and new builds.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage all aspects of a project: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality and communication - both in terms of managing others and taking personal ownership
- Leading & managing a team of project staff (Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, and Junior Project Managers) to efficiently deliver work
- Balance strategic and creative ambitions available time and budget and identify solutions and options for meeting the overall business objectives
- Ensuring that new work is correctly scoped and ensuring quality and efficiency of delivery
- Ensuring projects meet profitability and customer satisfaction targets
- Tracking of budget vs. actual to ensure budgets are maintained within tolerances
- Ensures that statements of work with both clients and third parties are written with the appropriate level of rigor and that risks are identified and mitigated.
- Expert level skills in web project management - from requirements through to post launch support
- Experience of working in (preferably large) creative agencies on large multinational accounts.
- Experience in managing of digital campaign development; Strategy, concept development, design and production of digital campaigns plus mobile.
- An understanding of the technical concepts associated with internet applications - platforms, servers and content management systems.
- Able to balance project objectives from a cost, schedule, creative, technical and quality perspective and present options, benefits and risks
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance
- Must be competent in line management of staff
- Experience of projects with technical, strategic and creative components
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Director or a experienced Senior Project Manager/ Producer looking for their next role. If you're looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.