Digital Project Delivery Manager, High Wycombe -
Managing a team of three direct reports, this is an exciting newly created position working as part of a programme management team who are responsible for managing the delivery of a range of important programmes and projects through the complete lifecycle from initiation to closure.
This will include ensuring that they are delivered on time, meet business & technical requirements and are within the agreed budget. You will be managing the delivery of exciting digital transformation projects, focused on optimising and enhancing the online member journey.
Skills & experience required:
- At least 2-4 years project delivery experience and strong experience of delivering IT and digital projects.
- Service delivery and management experience in a complex and dynamic digital environment.
- Track record of delivering multiple projects, preferably in an agile delivery environment.
- Project Management qualification (or degree).
- An understanding of the project lifecycle and delivery methodologies e.g. Agile
- Experience of successfully engaging senior management and groups of stakeholders.
- Experience of managing business change.
- The ability to gather requirements and write specifications.
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- To be able to deliver digital projects on a day-to-day basis and take responsibility for their delivery using agile and other formal techniques as appropriate.
- To be able to understand and gather requirements (technical and non-technical) and to communicate effectively with suppliers and internal teams.
- To deliver elements of the digital roadmap and future phases of the digital service programme.
- To understand the high-level IT architecture and be able to facilitate debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions.
- Take ownership of the estimation and change requests to various suppliers ensuring that responses are provided in a timely manner and the work is completed to time and on budget.
- Lead collaborative working and prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the teams.
- To be responsible for producing comprehensive project plans and documentation to enable the project(s) are managed against a clear set of defined deliverables and milestones.
- To be able to manage budgets effectively.
- To use best practice risk management, assessing risks in an informed and considered manner and to plan for the mitigation of these risks.
- Provide support and assistance in the promotion and adoption of Programme & Project Management best practices across the business.
This is an urgent requirement, therefore, if you have the relevant skills and experience and you like the sound of what you have read so far, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Due to the location it is commutable from Beaconsfield, Amersham, High Wycombe, Slough, Marlow, and Aylesbury to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days please assume that your application has not been successful.