Our client, a large creative production and implementation agency are looking for Digital Programme Director to step in and help centralise digital production within the agency. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- The selected candidate will be leading centralised digital production and localisation processes for global brands involving simultaneous website rollouts across multiple countries.
- Responsible for process and quality assurance procedures implementation across services and brands.
- Responsible for global brand consistency, cost efficiency and timely delivery across all output by acting as a liaison between the global client, external participating agencies and internal teams.
- Responsible for understanding client's requirements, project scoping, risk & issue management.
- Primary point of contact for status updates across the whole programme eco-system to high level stakeholders internally and externally.
Financial Controlling & Reporting
- Financial control is a critical part of the role to ensure the projects have been correctly cost estimated from start to finish. The candidate will be reporting directly to Client Services Director and Financial Director for billing updates, escalations where project costs have not been supported or exceeded the original scope and any cost negotiations.
- Responsible for ensuring work stream pipeline is correctly resourced from Project Management downwards. Proven track of previous team mentoring and training skills are required to lead the team in most successful manner. This role will be shared with Programme Manager who will be responsible for day-to-day PM and Production team coordination.
In return, our client offers generous financial package with benefits, central location and broad scope of responsibilities for this role to keep building your expertise further.
If you are an experienced Digital specialist hungry for a new challenge, please apply with your CV or call 0207 247 3458 for more information.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.