Digital Product Specialist
This is an opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing Retail Fintech businesses in the UK. In the last three years, they've grown from 50 people to 300, and outgrown 3 offices and partner with extremely exciting portfolio of online retail brands.
This person will report directly to the Senior Digital Product Manager for the Co-Brands team. The Product and Digital team are responsible for Product Management, Proposition Development, Existing Customer Management and Digital Programmes for the Co-Brand Portfolios which consist of best in class, top tier retail brands and e-commerce platforms.
The Digital Product Specialist will own the development and market delivery of the Digital product set, including innovative new propositions focused on bringing greater digital integration with retail partners. The role will carry explicit commercial, proposition design and delivery responsibilities. This is a high profile multi-million pound programme that will step change in-house digital capabilities.
The role holder will be responsible for the Digital Product set including the build, development and optimisation of CoBrand Digital propositions. This will involve building strong working relationships with a wide group of internal stakeholders and being able to deliver on the agenda for the development and launch of the product
It is expected that the role holder will have a robust and credible understanding of Financial Services Digital customer experience (including new customer acquisition, servicing and transactions), alongside experience in the Credit Card/Loans/POS market place.
Risk, control and governance will form a key part in this role, as they ensure that new propositions are delivered in a controlled and structured way.
It would be expected that the Digital Product Specialist will form a strong working partnership with Co-Brand Client Managers, Business Development teams, Retail Partners, Marketing Operational Teams and Change teams, all of whom will be key in supporting the Balance Growth Programmes. It is expected that the role holder will be capable of managing up and influencing to a senior level, engaging executive level stakeholders to set up, agree and review the Digital programmes.
- Strategy Management
- Product and Proposition Development
- Programme Delivery
- Analysis and Monitoring
Focus on delivery against commercial objectives (i.e. volumes, costs, quality etc) with a proven ability in being able to proactively react and respond to risks and opportunities within their area of responsibility.
- Good understanding of Digital delivery and Fintech market place
- Clear New Product Development experience with evidence of bringing complex (ideally digital) programmes to market, meeting business case expectations.
- Robust understanding of digital customer experience (and optimisation) covering new customer acquisition transacting, servicing.
- Product Management Experience in Lending Product set (Credit Cards, Loans, POS).
- Experience in managing strategic change programmes to deliver against targets, ideally with experience in Partnerships channels and working across functions to deliver the plans
- Ability to develop and implement strategic programmes with key internal and external stakeholders, optimised against results
- A strong track record in building and managing third party relationships, ideally similar Partnerships as required for this role. Strategic relationship management skills will be essential for the success of this role
- Business case development, Analytic skills, monitoring and analysing in-campaign and post-campaign performance and being reactive to changes as necessary
If you feel you have the right skills and capability for this role, please apply with your CV. If your CV is selected for shortlist you will be contacted. Apologies if you are not contacted, due to a high number of applicants we will only be contacting