An exciting Digital Product Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading award winning not-for-profit organisation that has ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about finding new ways to innovate, is inquisitive and loves supporting the development of new business solutions.
As Digital Product Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading the strategy and development of the ecommerce sites
- Costing and prioritising the schedule of work, liaising closely with the digital team
- Ensuring the team prioritises work appropriately to maintaining delivery milestones
- Working effectively with stakeholders, communicating internally and externally how the product is being delivered
- Managing analytics reporting effectively - ensuring reports are run accurately and regularly
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- An enquiring mind, with an interest in applying knowledge and ideas to drive performance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of a customer focused analytics environment and strong data evaluation skills
- People management experience and motivational skills
- Strong organisational planning and strategic capabilities
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
- Excellent communicator (spoken and written)
- Able to lead a team of non-direct reports
- Marketing experience
- Deep familiarity with digital educational product
- Ability to run digital product demos