A fast paced, high growth business is looking for a talented Digital Product Manager to join the team and to help deliver and expand the business’ marketing and data strategies.
This is an exciting role that will allow you to turn innovation into a practical reality. The Digital Product Manager will have ownership of and lead the development of the Product Road Map, turning data led insights and audience user journey demand into market leading functionality and user experience. You will continually evaluate and improve all aspects of the user experience through challenging the status quo, to be innovative and a problem solver which all lead to improved revenue per member, increased member lifetime value and drive significant growth.
You must be comfortable in defining and identifying who your audiences are, how to build functionality into a user experience to the commercial benefit of the Product, all built up on data driven business cases to support the Product Road Map.
- Take ownership for the Digital Product, delivering above stakeholder expectations in the delivery of a Product Road Map
- Manage and develop audience interactions that will support the specification and delivery of Product Road Map work packages
- Drive a ‘customer first approach’ to everything you do in a way that enables you to acquire, convert and retain more engaged and loyal customers, driving ROI and increasing Revenue Per Active Member
- Identify and target new data fields that can be captured in a User Experience, bringing enhanced insight opportunities to the Data Analytics team
- Be accountable for Digital Platform performance
- Improve Digital UX and KPIs through site enhancements such as increased visibility & authority
- Create and deliver regular testing plans ensuring the Product remains market leading and fit for purpose at all times
- Create digital strategies with internal stakeholders to grow digital traffic metrics
- Support the business in identifying key seasonal trends and plan activity around findings
- System developments and new opportunities to make improvements will be an integral part of the role
- Working closely with the Technology and Development teams to ensure on time on budget delivery of key Product Road Map projects / work packages
- Managing all work streams through recognised and collaborative Project Management tools to engage stakeholders, communicate progress and achieve agreed objectives
- 3+ years’ experience in a Product Manager or similar role
- Be recognised as an innovator within your peer group
- A strong Digital and Product understanding
- Strong understanding of analytics and the ability to use data to build business cases and drive business recommendations
- Experience with content CMS’s and WordPress
- An independent thinker with high levels of intellectual curiosity, can mobilise and engage internal stakeholders to the benefit of the business, whilst also developing exceptional internal and team-based dynamics
- Strong project management skills will be essential with demonstrable PM working practices and working in an ‘Agile’ environment an advantage
- A critical thinker with an eye for detail, you will spot Product opportunities through multiple channels and audience types
- An excellent communicator you will be well versed in driving strong clear messaging both to internal and external stakeholders gaining buy in at every level
- Excellent organisational skills
- Comfortable taking direction and feedback from multiple stakeholders both internal and external
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.