Robert Half Creative & Marketing is proud to be working in partnership with IVC EVIDENSIA for the recruitment of a Digital Product Manager to join the growing Digital team and help drive the digital transformation.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Digital Product Manager will have full responsibility of the product development of all digital products. They will oversee an established development team of Product Owners, QA, UX/UI designers, external software developers and digital marketers in a fast-paced Agile software development environment.
Responsibilities will include
- Lead internal and externals teams to ensure that objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time, budget and high standards
- Oversee quality control from projects concept development through to closure and operational handover
- Coach the internal scrum team (Product Owners, QAs, UX and UI Designers) on Agile development methodologies for the development of digital applications
- Reduce dependencies, remove blockers and co-ordinate with other product groups and stakeholders
- Work closely with the design and development team and ensure user stories are clearly communicated and developed
- Working closely with key business stakeholders (both in the UK and overseas) to ensure successful delivery of key strategic initiatives
- Work to exceed expectations by looking for opportunities to improve the user experience in every interaction
- Maintain and manage project documentation, project boards and ensure they are always up to date
The successful Digital Product Manager must have a background in Agile software development, live within easy commute of the Keynsham office and have strong stakeholder management skills. They will be used to working in a reactive/ad hoc approach environment.
Other skills and qualifications will include
- A background in working with technical teams and delivering software to external customers
- A background using Project planning tools such as Jira, Pivotal tracker and MS Project
- A background of leading a medium sized team
- Successful track record as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a technical environment
- Proven judgement of signing off digital products
- A high attention to detail
- Proven track record of un-blocking in order to deliver projects
- Strong communication, with the ability to effectively interact across various levels, teams and cultures
- A coaching mentality motivated by developing their team and providing support where needed
- A fun approach to working in a sociable team environment
- Used to working with remote teams
- Used to using Google Hangouts, SKYPE, SLACK or similar communication tools
IVC EVEDENSIA is Europe's largest and fastest growing veterinary group. Established for just 8 years they are already a 1 billion t/o business. Based in Keynsham they are a fast growth organisation with huge progression prospects, with a commitment to their employee's personal development. They have a great social culture in a fast-paced environment and fantastic modern offices.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Digital Product Manager can expect to receive a salary of around £50,000 + benefit package including Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted gym membership
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.