An established Not for Profit organisation is looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager to take ownership of a roadmap of high profile digital products, optimising experience and leading on delivery.
An established Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead on the delivery and development of a roadmap of digital products
- Drive performance for customer facing digital platforms and services
- Optimise the customer/digital experience to provide optimal user experience
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide digital support and training, keeping digital experience at the forefront.
- Work closely wtih external suppliers to ensure optimal systems and platform set up.
- Constant review and improvement of existing digital products and services
The Digital Product Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A true digital advocate, keeping customer experience at the front of the design process
- Experienced working with UX specs, prototypes and wireframes
- Proven experience within delivery across Digital Projects and Products
- Experience working in a large, cross-functional digital environment
- Experience working within an agile methodology
- Significant testing, improvement and optimisation experience
- Exceptional technical knowledge
The Digital Product Manager will be offered an initial 12 month contract, paying £40,000 to £50,000 per annum.