A global car insurer is looking for a Product Manager to take ownership of their fairly ambitious roadmap of improvements for multiple from a simple quote only, to ecommerce.
You will work closely with UX within the local markets and you redefine the offline B2B service model into a digital ecommerce self serve B2C experience.
PRODUCT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITES
- Deliver responsive web experiences.
- Development of product roadmaps and working across multiple projects.
- Management and working closely with agencies.
- Educate the wider business
- Implement analytics and develop reporting.
PRODUCT MANAGER EXPERIENCE
- Solid skills in Product Management in a B2B and B2C ecommerce environment
- An understanding of UX.
- Previously worked as Product Manager in a large organisation and client facing roles.
- eCommerce and conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Experience working in agile product teams and large scale projects.
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and building relationships.