Digital Producer / Digital PM (Shoreditch)
An ambitious Digital Producer / Digital PM is needed to join an award-winning branding and digital consultancy based just a short walk from Old Street tube station. Expect to play a key role within a highly passionate agency that delivers stunning digital solutions to some great brands.
With a number of blue chip clients to their name, this award winning agency delivers compelling propositions, powerful branding and user-focused digital that creates difference and accelerates business growth. Due to continued success they are now seeking a talented Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager to immerse themselves in the digital world, pushing boundaries and driving digital activity across accounts.
Working at the heart of a close-knit team, the successful Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager will relish the day-to-day communication with clients and will go the extra mile to deliver exciting digital projects that exceed all expectations. Equally at home managing projects as you are confident controlling budgets, advising on technical solutions or troubleshooting ideas, you should be the type of Digital Producer that understands the importance of working fast and delivering on time, but never, ever at the expense of quality.
Typical projects will include B2B websites, web applications, CMS systems, SEO, email marketing and much more.
To qualify. You should be a highly organised Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager or similar who is calm under pressure, loves all things digital and who can show:
- Experience within a Digital Producer / Project Management role ideally within B2B web projects;
- Experience and understanding of working with HTML / CSS and content management systems;
- Impeccable attention to detail and an insistence on quality;
- The ability to manage multiple projects;
- The ability to be dynamic in your approach to meet short lead times and the demands of a fast paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective problem solving abilities;
- A desire to build strong, respect-driven relationships with clients;
- A passion for digital and an awareness of emerging trends and techniques.
With a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, social and stimulating you will be joining a bunch of passionate, talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.