A global lifestyle brand and leading innovator within it's sector, with offices spanning across 50 countries transforming lives by breaking down the barriers of language, culture and geography.THE ROLE
The Digital Producer will ensure that the Creative Studio projects are delivered on time and on budget. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and will thrive in a fast paced environment; previous experience in a digital production environment is a must.Key Responsibilities:- Liaise with stakeholders to understand briefs and requirements
- Manage projects and ensure they are delivered within schedule and cost parameters
- Update the team with regular progress reportsYOU
- Have experience with project management tools e.g. Basecamp, timeline software, etc.
- Have experience in researching and writing briefs, creating timelines, and managing budgets
- Have experience managing creative teams
- Experience of production in the digital space
- Have knowledge of Agile, PRINCE 2 or any other formal project management methodologies is a plus
- Experience working with different languages and cultures is a plus
- Are proactive and able to work independently
- Have great attention to detailIf you have all of the above, apply online now!Digital Producer - £45,000-£65,000 - Switzerland If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.