- 3 month contract.
- Work for an award winning digital agency.
- Day rate £200 - £250.
What you’ll be doing
Working on one of their biggest accounts, you’ll manage digital campaigns and overseeing complex web builds. You’ll need to hit the ground running working alongside Developers and Project Managers to ensure the highest level of service is delivered to clients at all times.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous agency experience as an Account Manager, Digital Account Manager, Digital Producer or Digital Project Manager gained within a digital agency or an integrated agency working on digital projects/campaigns.
- Ability to demonstrate impressive client handling skills.
- Proven track record in managing complex web builds.
- Strong digital knowledge is imperative for this role.
- As this is a contract it’s essential that you are available and able to commit for the duration of the contract (3 months).
A day rate is on offer in the region of £200 - £250 and the chance to work with some of the best digital experts in the industry.
As previously mentioned this is an urgent requirement, so if you meet the above criteria then don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fran today.