Digital PR Strategist – Leeds – Agency - £Competitive
NEW OPPORTUNITY ALERT! Become the new Digital PR Strategist at an exciting agency based in Leeds…
This vibrant agency based in Leeds is on the lookout for a new Digital PR Strategist to help serve their broad range of clients. This exciting agency pride themselves on providing a supporting, dynamic and flexible working environment, and giving staff opportunities as much as they can! With benefits including, wellness reward programmes, private healthcare, and discounted gym membership, this opportunity is not to be missed!
The new Digital PR Strategist will join the Content Marketing team and will be expected to lead digital campaigns and work with other internal digital strategists to brainstorm ideas for innovative digital PR campaigns. The successful candidate will use their initiative to identify potential PR opportunities and feedback campaign plans and strategies to stakeholders.
Passionate about PR? Keep reading…
Main Responsibilities of the Digital PR Strategist:
- Assigning budgets and resources for PR communications.
- Working with internal PR and Marketing teams to develop campaign ideas and opportunities.
- Supporting key clients throughout strategy execution.
- Producing press releases, featured articles and other marketing collateral.
- Understanding client’s target media and where opportunities for link building exist.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, news, best practices and strategies, and implement change where needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Solid experience in PR/SEO.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and organisation skills in order to prioritise workload.
- Computer and internet skills are a must!
- A qualification in an IT/PR/Marketing subject would be advantageous, but demonstrable experience would also be considered.
Does this sound like your dream job? Apply online now or get in touch on 0161 833 1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!