The Digital PR Lead is not your typical PR role - you will not just be aiming to get coverage in newspapers, rather using search and digital insights to create campaigns that meet multiple objectives, from more traditional brand awareness, to improving organic search performance.
The client is one of the innovative and industry leading tech businesses in the country. They have already built an award winning online platform in the short time they have been established. Based in Leeds city centre, with worldwide expansion plans for the next 12 months, now is the best time to join.
The successful Digital PR Lead will be responsible for:
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager that ensure that KPI's are achieved and exceeded. KPI's include driving traffic, coverage, links and increasing brand awareness.
- Seeking new media opportunities with the aim of increasing overall brand awareness.
- Planning and delivering content campaigns that will earn media coverage and high quality links.
- Monitoring the businesses brand coverage and creating strategies to improve to.
- Having existing journalist relationships that can be utilised in the businesses interest.
The successful Digital PR Lead will:
- Have a proven track record in driving PR.
- Be confident in being able to sell into journalists.
- Have a great understanding of the digital landscape and a knowledge of SEO.
- Be a strong writer with a creative flair with faultless spelling and grammar ability.
- Be a highly motivated individual who is able to self-manage and act on their own accord.
- Want to grow and develop with an already successful team.
The successful Digital PR Lead will receive:
- A salary of up to £28,000.
- The chance to work in Leeds city centre.
- The chance to learn and develop new and existing skill sets.