Digital PR Executive
We are excited to work with one of the UK’s leading Tech businesses in search of a Digital PR Executive to join their ever growing team. Due to the recent success of the business, they are on their second round of recruitment and are expanding their digital team. The role of the Digital PR Executive, is to create compelling PR campaigns that will generate coverage and links to their website.
You will be passionate about creating engaging and informative content that will drive customers to the website, this will be across all digital platforms such as online PR and social media. It will be your responsibility to write press releases, building relationships with key stakeholders and journalists to improve nationwide engagement.
What you will be doing
- Creating engaging and informative content across all digital platforms including social media, blogs, press releases, emails and web landing pages
- Forming and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, such as journalists for maximum PR exposure
- Creating content that is optimised for SEO and includes links to the website
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of the businesses target and where the opportunities for link building exist
- Produce high quality digital PR collateral
Who you will be
- An experienced Digital PR Executive
- An excellent copywriter
- Have a solid understanding of SEO, the best practises for link building/link acquisition
- A fantastic communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong at building relationships with journalists, key stakeholders
If you wish to be considered the role, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.