Are you an SEO savvy PR Professional with experience in data journalism and content marketing?
Our client is a passionate SEO Agency that work with a brilliant mix of small to large clients across various industries. They are currently recruiting for Digital PR Consultant you will be responsible for writing press releases, managing PR campaigns, client communication, account management, data analysis & building a network of journalists that fit a wide range of creative briefs.
This is a permanent, full time position based in the London. Although you will be working remotely from home, you will be expected to be based in the UK as the company meet every 2 weeks in London.
The position also comes with some fantastic benefits such as a 4 Day Working Week, Gym Membership, as well as a Spotify and Headspace Accounts.
The role is paying up to £36,000k basic salary.
- Writing press releases, email pitches and landing pages.
- Coming up with compelling ideas to promote the client in the press.
- Finding and prospecting journalists to find the best person for client story.
- Pitching journalist's stories in creative ways
- Working with data, design and development teams to get your content researched and created.
- Managing emails and using the mail merge function.
- You will be an excellent communicator as client interaction over email & face to face is required daily.
- You will have 2 to 3 years minimum experience within a PR Role and basic understanding of data journalism.
- You will be a team player willing to get the job done, no matter the task
- Experience working on PR Campaigns
- A true creative that is confident thinking of new ideas and pitching them to internal & external stakeholders
Ready to work for a brilliant company that loves everything SEO? Apply now!