The Digital Platforms Manager will be required to manage the digital platforms and systems strategy including implementation and delivery of new platforms as well as daily operations across website and CRM.
An established Not for Profit and Charities Membership organisation based in Central London.
The successful Digital Platforms Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead on new platforms and systems developments.
- The ongoing daily operations of digital platforms and systems (E.g. Website/CRM).
- Project Management the development of new digital functionality with external suppliers.
- Oversee the development of E-Learning Courses and Modules including online content.
- Line Management of a Web Designer
- Full Digital Budget responsibility
The successful Digital Platforms Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Experience project managing and delivering new platforms and systems including gathering requirements.
- Agile Project Management Experience
- Extensive knowledge of integration and management of databases and websites
- Experience managing third party suppliers.
- Line Management experience
The successful Digital Platforms Manager will be offered a permanent contract paying between £45,000 and £50,000 based in Central London.