Do you wish to work for an international video streaming service?
This is an unmissable opportunity for a hardworking and passionate digital native to work for a fast-paced global video streaming service, who provides easy access to a range of your favourite Live events, from sports, to music and even fitness content!
You will work as part of a new product team to assist and support on the delivery of the platform's exciting new OTT. The role will involve a combination of operations, content and product management. You will initially be based remotely with the aim, in the long term to gradually move back into office.
This is the perfect position for someone with an understanding of the digital steaming world and who is passionate about all things digital.
The role will be paying up to £26,000k basic salary DOE.
- Assisting and ensuring the successful end to end delivery of events.
- Ensuring the platform is always displaying up to date and relevant product content.
- Sourcing the best imagery to help sell and promote each live event.
- Working alongside and supporting the Head of Product on research and competitor analysis.
- Client management of partners to assist with the setup of events and ongoing enquiries.
- Proactive self starter
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
If you are a junior digital assistant who is ready for a new challenge, then make sure that you apply today!