Job Title: Digital Planner & Strategist - Health Brands
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus bonus, private healthcare, travel card, 30 days holiday, insurance, birthday off, large training and development budget, free breakfasts, gym membership and flexible working hours
About The Agency
My client is a multi-award winning integrated marketing communications agency, part of a global marketing group who have presence across four continents. Based out of a modern open plan HQ in the heart of London, they deliver innovative integrated marketing communications strategies for a range of exciting big name brands in sectors including Health and FMCG similar to Bupa, Cancer Research, EE and Dove. This agency fosters a hugely collaborative and entrepreneurial culture, and they've recently won industry awards including 'Consultancy of the Year' and 'Best Agency to Work For'. This is a meritocratic, agile and fast paced agency where you won't be constrained by any red tape and you'll be able to make a real impact and rise through the ranks.
About the Digital Planner & Strategist role
You'll work in the agency's dynamic and successful health team, who deliver marketing and communications campaigns for a range of leading clients within pharma, life sciences, healthcare associations and patient organisations. Working closely with senior directors within the team, you'll get lots of exposure and will have the chance to progress swiftly in seniority.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Planner & Strategist:
* Develop your insight and strategy skills by analysing a range of data and co-creating innovative brand communications strategy for health clients
* Develop digital and social media content strategy across paid owned and earned platforms
* Collaborate with creative and account management teams in responding to client briefs, inspiring the teams and enhancing responses
* Play a key role in contributing to brainstorms and strategic proposals
* Keep abreast of the latest innovations and opportunities in digital and social media, contributing to thought leadership and providing expertise that can train others
You'll have a track record of creating effective insight driven digital media strategies, and a desire to accelerate your career within an award winning global agency.
Experience needed for the Digital Planner & Strategist role:
* A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in creating digital media and social strategy across the paid owned and earned mix
* Knowledge of the health sector is desirable
* Ability to collaborate with and inspire internal teams and a track record of innovation
* Meticulous approach to analysing data to drive strategy
* Enthusiasm, commitment and a fun approach to work
The Digital Planner & Strategist will receive a highly competitive salary paying from around £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Digital Strategist role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.