We have a very exciting position for a Digital Personalisation Manager or Adobe Target / Adobe Analytics specialist to join a well-known challenger brand in their growing digital team. Initially this role is being hired as a 12 month fixed term contract but it's quite likely that it will be extended or become a permanent role. This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in tag digital personalisation and web analytics using the Adobe suite, who is looking to play an important role and progress their career at a dynamic, forward thinking business.
The experience we need.
- Subject matter expert level understanding of Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics (or one or the other - Adobe Target is preferred)
- Must be an excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams as well as senior stakeholders
- The Digital Personalisation Manager / Adobe Target and Analytics subject matter expert will
- Drive commercial performance of Digital personalisation by owning engagement, cross-selling and the first 90 day journey
- Deliver new onboarding and cross-selling experiences to drive deeper relationships with customers
- Use data driven insights and tools such as Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Datorama to develop targeted commercial activities that deepen customer relationships
- Monitor customer conduct and a satisfactory control environment across all deeper customer relationship activities.
This household-name brand place a huge emphasis on their brand values, team culture, training plans and career progression, and offer an excellent benefits package. They look for energetic, positive people who are keen to learn and work in a team-based environment.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary bracket of between £40k - £52k plus car allowance, 30 days holiday, an excellent pension and other great benefits
- Very flexible working and working from home options after lockdown is lifted
- Opportunity to work with a very well-known brand who prioritise tech and digital innovation
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.