Digital Performance Marketing Executive - Disruptive Fitness Brand!
£35k - £40k
Are you a digital marketing/performance marketing specialist with experience of online customer acquisition, lead nurturing and automation processes?
Would you love to join a market-shaping fitness brand as they shape their digital performance strategy?
We're keen to hear from practical problem-solvers with experience in CMS, Salesforce, Google Analytics and basic UX design principles. The successful person will genuinely enjoy autonomy, as the opportunity scope to make this role your own is truly unique!
About the role...
As part of a newly created team within an established, yet rapidly growing business, your mission will be enabling strategic change to take online acquisition and lead nurturing to new heights. You will work across 6 owned markets within the B2B category, overlooking the brand's club and facilities proposition with the ultimate aim of empowering relationships that go beyond gym memberships.
Reporting into the Digital Performance Director, you will lead Digital Acquisition in a number of these markets.
You will be responsible for ensuring that your owned markets receive the required number of qualified leads via online sources, and will collaborate with head offices in New Zealand and London to proactively manage social, display search and affiliate channels.
You will ensure leads are ready for conversion and work closely alongside external agencies and local marketing directors to provide an optimal online customer journey, including offline activities.
You will learn to know your nominated markets inside-out in order to match granular channel performance insight with knowledge of target audience segments. You will also play a critical role in shaping the automation journey and digital insights, supporting the Global Business Analyst and working alongside Sales teams to optimise the entire customer journey.
Reporting on channel performance to key markets and communicating this to the wider business is central to the role, as part of planned timings and ad-hoc reporting. You'll also ensure creative is optimised and fits with brand guidelines. Working with content, brand marketing and brand strategy teams to ensure consistency and optimisation is key!
- You will preferably be educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in business, marketing, maths or similar, preferably with 2-3 years' commercial experience in display, search, affiliate, -programmatic etc.
- Solid proven experience in lead nurturing, with knowledge of automation platforms.
- Must have hands-on experience of CMS, Salesforce, Google Analytics, major advertising platforms and basic UX design principles.
- A proven problem-solver with an appetite for providing practical solutions to digital marketing challenges.
- You will ideally have experience within B2B marketing, or have an understanding of B2B marketing principles.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about sport and fitness - group-ex knowledge would be a huge plus!
- Experience in managing marketing budgets and global stakeholders.
- Experience of managing agency partners to deliver marketing campaigns and KPI reporting.
- Strong analytical and logical skills, organised and numeric.
- Flexible and resilient to adjust in a fast-changing and global environment in a newly built team and will be comfortable working under pressure.
- Highly computer literacy.
- A great written and verbal communicator - able to inspire, empower get people on-side!