Are you looking for a new Digital Performance Manager role?
Our client is a well-established agency based in Manchester looking for a Digital Performance Manager to bolster the agencies performance marketing strategy for their clients. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, enthusiastic and able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced global agency.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Performance Manager:
- Specialise and manage all performance channels from PPC, programmatic, display, social and SEO
- Be the main point of contact for all clients ensuring briefs are addressed and dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage reporting and financial documentation
- Leading regular performance reviews
- Create, present and manage media plans
- Manage a team of Executives ensuring output is accurate and of the best quality
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience running and planning PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic campaigns
- Knowledgeable of Amazon Marketing Solutions and SEO
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Team player
- Able to speak another language would be highly advantageous