The experience we need:
- Ability to manage all digital performance campaigns, across all digital channels.
- Work with partners and agencies to improve online sales and subscriptions, maintaining best service value.
- Manage media and performance partners, consultants and agents, with direct relationships with ad tech vendors (i.e. Live Ramp, Ad Thena, Google Marketing Platform, Flashtalking, Facebook).
- Working across organic and paid search channels in driving efficiencies, learnings and development.
- Leverage the brand position to maximise engagement and brand perception.
- Develop the roadmap in line with attribution and data management platforms.
- Carry out roadmap testing to gain consumer insights, whilst reporting on performance of digital marketing channels.
- Build targetted media landscape and own the digital media budgets, in line with performance across channels.
- Ability to use best in class Ad Tech tools such as DMPs, Attribution, DCOs, Verification, 360 Marketing Platforms, to make smarter decisions with audience targeting and data management.
- Have a clear understanding of viewability and media transparency from agency vendors.
- Working experience with (at least with 2 or more) Google Display & Video 360,
Analytics, Data Studio, Search Ads, Tag Manager.
- Experience of working across the following mixed channels - Paid Search (Google + Bing), Paid Social (Instagram + Facebook + Snapchat + Pinterest), Display Media (Quantcast, Media IQ, Trading Desk, Captify, etc..) Native Partners (CPC), as well as in-app advertising.
The Performance and Growth Manager will be responsible for driving forward digital performance and growth activity across all paid and performance channels as well as partners.
The Performance and Growth Manager will implement the digital media plan to increase member engagement, retention and activation. There will be a need to develop test and learn strategies, to evaluate the best user journeys and ways to engage with target audience. The role oversees agency management and a multi-million pound budget. It is vital that the Performance and Growth Manager will be results-driven self starter, able to react clearly to make improvements.
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return:
A company built on true values and behaviours that ensures, no two days are the same! They also offer a competitive benefits package and salary (Circa £58k).
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Poonam a call.