A Digital Performance Lead is sought by a national retailer as they embark on a momentous digital transformation.
The Digital Performance Lead will be responsible for digital products and performance, driving sales and customer experience through the digital channels. You will ensure all digital content and digital activity is delivered accurately and effectively whilst minimising any operational downtime. Using prior experience, data driven analysis, stakeholder requirements and customer insight, you will identify opportunities to use digital to meet customers’ expectations, delivering agreed solutions on time & in full. Supporting the growth strategy of the business, you will be responsible for leading and developing the digital team ensuring capability and capacity to deliver.
- Driving digital growth and associated performance metrics
- Take the lead on developing the consumer App roadmap
- Responsible for all our ecommerce platforms (Website, mobile site and app) and optimising them to maximize the business objectives, and minimizing downtime
- Lead and develop the Digital Performance team, motivating them to drive performance and achieve high quality campaigns and initiatives whilst ensuring high engagement levels
- Using prior experience and relevant data points inform the Digital Development Strategy, building on existing plans and helping develop new opportunities, taking them from board proposals through to formal detailed project plans
- Drive the Digital agenda throughout the business, attending senior business forums, communicating performance and development initiatives, ensuring buy-in and engagement from relevant parties
- Work closely with the Commercial teams and manage the Digital Trading Plan to support business objectives
- Support for all Digital Marketing channels (Paid Search, Organic Search, Email, Organic & Paid Social, etc) ensuring we achieve targets and develop these channels profitably
- Manage 3rd parties to deliver effective performance and achieve required service levels, whilst minimizing costs
- Build strong working relationships with other Marketing teams and the IT department recognising the dependencies required to deliver success
- Build an effective and robust team, identifying and planning resource requirements and team development plans ensuring capability and performance are managed effectively
Required Skills and Experience:
- Leadership experience within the Digital Marketing space, preferably working within a growth retail business
- Proven experience of running a retail digital platform of £100m+ revenue and delivering the Digital Development strategy
- Experience leading teams with the ability to inspire and develop others whilst embedding best practice across your team
- A commercial mindset with the ability to work in a fast-paced growth business
- Experienced innovator and strategic thinker
- Prior experience delivering digital transformation
- Understanding how digital can reduce customer friction
- Experience working in a data-drive retail/ecommerce environment with demonstrable experience utilising data and analytics to drive growth through marketing activities
- In-depth understanding of each of the channels within your remit with the ability to define the strategic direction for these strategies
- Communicate complex strategies
- Managing 3rd parties for successful outcomes
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
Please note this role is 100% remote.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.