Digital Performance Executive – Agency – Manchester – DOE
Are you ready for a brand new digital role? Our client is looking to expand their team with a Digital Performance Executive who will be an invaluable part of their Manchester-based team!
Our client has offices across the globe, facing unprecedented growth over recent years. They are now searching for a Digital Performance Executive to join their entrepreneurial team in their Manchester offices. Reporting to the Digital Performance Manager, the Digital Performance Executive will work across a plethora of accounts in a variety of different sectors!
Sound good? Read ahead...
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Performance Executive:
- Providing support to the performance manager on administrative tasks
- Set up and coordinate client meetings
- Create weekly performance data and presentations
- Identify improvements in performance marketing offering and share with the wider team
- Analyse campaign results in order to produce actionable insights
- Confirm that each channel is adhering to processes (reconciling spend and trafficking correctly)
- Develop digital skills by participating in training
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 years’ experience in a general digital role
- Personable and strong relationship builder
- Excellent understanding of paid digital channels such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
- Passion for digital and strong attention to detail