A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a digital first business as their first Digital Optimisation Manager.
You will have tonnes of autonomy, manage a team of 2 and be responsible fr the digital roadmap as you drive digital transformation.
- Shape the Digital Optimisation roadmap and drive digital transformation; based on data driven insights, sound testing strategy, MI and user journey analytics
- Lead the optimisation and web feature development roadmap to ultimately improve conversion across the customer conversion funnel, bearing in mind target customer personas and communication strategy
- Lead the adoption of agile AB & MVT testing principles across Digital team to improve the onsite customer journey and experience; ultimately increasing website funnel conversion
- Product owner for all Website and App commerce platforms, driving innovation through feature adoption and optimisation roadmaps
- Product owner for all associated onsite / in App technology platforms that supports the purchase path to conversion, across customer reviews, customer journey monitoring, content personalisation and trading zones
- Lead all optimisation and development roadmaps and development priorities
- Work alongside Digital Designers and Web Developers to create UX Briefs and wireframes for customer journey improvements aligned to trading and marketing objectives
- Plan and manage the delivery of all web development sprints and adhoc developments across internal and external development teams inline with features and Optimisation roadmaps
- Project manage the scoping and delivery of new web feature and platform projects
- Use trading, behavioural and customer journey insights provided by Digital Analyst in weekly trading meetings to proactively identify and deliver website optimisation and conversion opportunities
- Ensure optimisation roadmaps are aligned to deliver reactive trade opportunities
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and the ability to work with agility and accuracy
- Adopt a commercially minded approach to optimisation roadmaps, reacting and prioritising in line with business and trading objectives
- Manage internal key stakeholders (up, down and sideways) and wider team relationships
- Manage supplier relationships where necessary
- Coach and develop Web Developer team to deliver strategic goals and maintain operational efficiency
- Deputise for the Head of Digital as required
- Collaborate with Head of Digital, Digital Analyst, Head of Marketing Strategy, and wider Digital Marketing team to drive digital, customer and business growth agenda
- Assist and support in the development of other team members to ensure accurate and timely delivery of all cross-dependent key priorities
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.