Digital News Editor
Are you a news junkie with an interest in working for a niche news and broadcasting charity?
This charity is a multi-platform newsroom that have audiences in the millions across, TV, radio, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. They are looking for a talented editor who has a multifaceted skillset to match their offering.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting, writing and editing breaking news from around the world specifically within the military sector.
- Managing a team of 4.
- Some national and international travel may be required.
- Help define the key stories of the day with radio and TV editors.
- NCTJ Qualified
- Experience working in a reporting/editing role within news
- You will have strong creative ideas about video content, understand how to use analytics in the drive for traffic and engagement.
- Working closely with the TV and radio teams your job will be to encourage and develop multi-platform staff to make sure they deliver the right content for all platforms.
They are a friendly and driven team who support flexible working, empower people, and have free fruit too!! Be sure to apply today.