Our client is an international integrated marketing agency specializing in the B2B sector. With an enviable list of high-profile clients, their 80+ world wide award winning teams combine global reach and local understanding to produce results-driven marketing campaigns that span evolving media, markets and territories.
This is a great opportunity for a confident and experienced Digital Media Manager with a good knowledge and understanding of B2B digital media to work closely with client services and the strategy team to help align the media channel strategy with the overall client objectives.
Working within the digital team, you will help to plan and deliver integrated digital campaigns of all sizes and budgets. This will involve:
- Lead Digital Media programmes for key clients
- Work closely with the client services team to align media channel strategy with overall Client objectives
- Manage and efficiently optimize the digital advertising program within goals, working closely with account leads on opportunities and strategies
- Analyse channel performance data and deliver key reporting and insights to inform future go-forward strategy and approach
- Partner closely with creative team to ensure campaign and creative alignment, and share insights
- Track innovation within the industry, and evaluate and identify new performance media opportunities that will drive best-in-class channel activation
- Work in partnership with the clients to define the criteria
- Accurate reporting
- Maximise the DM planning process
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the DM accounts.
- Ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with our client base
- Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns
- To support the Digital Planning Director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Media Manager the client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £30-35k
If you think you are the Digital Media Manager we are seeking then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.