Join this fantastic global brand within the drinks industry, who are embarking in a digital transformation project and hiring a senior digital media expert to join their Global Media team. A well-known brand in the industry and one that deeply cares for its local community as well at its global footprint. You'll join a consciousness brand with big digital goals.
Sitting in the Global Media team in Milan, this role will be responsible for global best practice across digital media, managing global supplier relationships and supporting local markets with digital media strategy and execution.
This role will include:
- Strategically managing global digital channels across Paid Social, PPC and Programmatic mainly and having oversight across other channels.
- Ensuring best practice is applied globally across all digital media campaigns.
- Collaboratively working cross-functionally and cross-countries.
- Working closely with third-party companies and suppliers.
- Setting out short-term and long-term global media plans and ensuring correct metrics and KPIS are applied.
- Assisting local teams/markets with campaign execution, bets practice and general.
- Expanding on the brand e-commerce presence, specifically on Amazon.
Main criteria for the position:
- Highly experienced within digital media across communication planning and strategy.
- Extensive knowledge and experience across PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic from a planning and strategic point of view.
- Experience with core platforms across these channels (such as full Google stack, Facebook, YouTube, Ad servers and ad verification tools such as MOAT and Double verify).
- Exceptional communicator and able to build relationships internally and externally.
- Strategic thinker with a data and analytical mindset.
- Ideally some experience with core media channels such as TV, OOH etc.
- Media or digital agency experience a plus.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now!
Digital Media Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Media Manager|
|Salary:||£54216.60 - £72288.80 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniela Mamica|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 09:37|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's