Digital Media Executive Job
Salary: Attractive salary and package including excellent training and development
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright College Leaver or Graduate to embark on a career within Digital Marketing for one of the UK’s leading agencies. Educated to at least A Level or equivalent, you will be providing vital support to the digital media team in a fast paced and busy environment.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
· Supporting the work of the digital media team
· Assisting in the day to day running of the department
· Trafficking, managing and reporting on digital campaigns
· Ensure campaigns are set up and running through the use of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Power BI, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and DoubleClick, and reporting on the success of the campaigns
· Researching and reviewing current and previous campaigns to assess effectiveness and potential for future projects
· Providing accurate and succinct information to the client services team
In order to be considered for this role you must be competent with MS Office, and in particular Word and Excel. You will be comfortable working to deadlines, and managing your own day to day tasks whilst being able to cope under pressure when needed. You will be willing to learn and acquire new skills as you develop and progress in your role. This role calls for a confident and articulate communicator, so you will possess clear and concise communication skills in both written and verbal form.
In return you will benefit from an exceptional training and development program as well as an attractive salary and generous benefits package.
If you have the skills, qualifications and attributes required, please apply today.