Digital Media Buying Officer
London E1 (Aldgate)
c.£27, 000 per annum | 35 hours per week
(12-month fixed-term contract with possibility of becoming permanent)
- Are you excited by the opportunity to be involved in innovative digital fundraising campaigns?
- Do you want to join a team developing cutting edge social media appeals?
- Are you driven by results and success?
If this sounds like you, and you want to bring your insight, knowledge, personality and passion into an environment where it will make a real difference to people with asthma, then this is the role for you.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Wants to innovate and use social media to raise money for good causes
- Is excited by the prospect of testing new digital channels to engage new audiences
- Looks at data and insight and sees opportunity
- Is ambitious, driven by success and passionate about seizing opportunities as they present themselves
- Wants to learn about new platforms, ways of working and ways of delivering in the charity sector.
What we do at Asthma UK really matters - our aim is to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma, transforming the lives of 5.4 million people in the UK and saving the lives of the three people who still die every day because of their asthma. As our use of paid for digital channels becomes more important you will be key to driving this activity.
What the role involves:
- Managing online ads based on their performance across multiple channels
- Testing new digital channels to recruit cash and regular givers, engage supporters with the cause and steward our current donors
- Use data to inform our decisions and to plan the future of the Asthma UK legacy programme
- Learning about new online channels and testing their ability to deliver success across the organisation, for example health promotion
- Working within a dynamic, successful Individual Giving team driven by the desire to give our supporters an excellent experience.
This is a great place to work
With around 80 people, we’re a tight team working together successfully to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma. We offer substantial benefits, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays). Our recent staff survey shows that alongside having a high-performance culture, Asthma UK is a great place to work, with excellent opportunities for development.
For more information please visit the Asthma UK website and to apply, click on the Apply link now!
Closing date: 8am, 4 January 2018.
First interview: 9 January 2018.
Second interview: 11 January 2018.