Digital Marketing Executive – Greater Manchester – Retail – Up to £25,000
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive ready to take your career to the next step? How does the opportunity to work from home, an on-site gym and an amazing, vibrant office sound?
Our client is a leading brand within the retail sector going from strength to strength as they continue to expand their team. The Digital Marketing Executive will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and sit within the wider Marketing and Creative team working alongside talented designers and photographers.
They pride themselves on their culture and their fun, vibrant office space. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a couple of years all round digital experience looking to embed themselves with a company and continue to expand their digital remit.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Maintenance of the website using eCommerce CMS.
- Liaising with other departments within the business to plan out promotional activity.
- Management of promotional calendar.
- Creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns.
- Work alongside Social Media Executive to support organic content.
- Execution of paid campaigns across social media platforms.
- Write copy for marketing collateral such as Website, Emails and Newsletter.
- Ensure all copy is in line with brand guidelines.
- Keep up to date with industry news and developments.
Key Skills of Digital Marketing Executive:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- The ideal candidate will preferably come from an eCommerce background
- Previous experience working with an eCommerce CMS
- Ability to work within a team
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing innovative and creative email campaigns
- Hands on paid social experience would be ideal