Do you have website UX/ecommerce experience? Fancy a drink?
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join this incredible marketing team to support the agency in updating and improving the website functionality. The perfect candidate will be someone both creative and commercial who is a dynamic thinker and can stay calm under pressure. The candidate will work under the guidance of the Head of Content to ensure the website is a useful resource for all of global markets and that the UK ecommerce business is a fitting brand experience. Content creation plays a large part in this role so you will be an enthusiastic writer!
About the role
- Reporting to the Head of Content
- Using CMS to update and improve the existing content on their website
- Working with the agency to manage the site functionality and UX of their site for continuous improvement
- Working with the Trade Manager and marketing team to manage the ecommerce
- Ensure SEO performance is continuously improved
- Content creation and editing for the website
It all began in a tiny workshop in London where two childhood friends put their heads together to invent this well-loved premium drinks brand.
From inception, the company has continued to grow and there is now a marketing team of 11 enthusiastic employees. Culture is key to this business and role. The employees are genuinely friends and go over and beyond their roles to keep the business a success – whether that be assisting in shoots, doing tours of the distillery or carrying drinks to the fridge, there is no hierarchy or egos.
If you’re ready to get your hands a little bit dirty, manage the website and work for a fun brand with passionate people, apply today!