A cutting-edge, global technology business is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their growing marketing team in Central London.
This role will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimising our digital marketing activities to support business marketing to achieve lead generation. The role will work closely with the Marketing Director as well as the Regional Marketing Managers and provide assistance to the Brand and Communications Director.
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing Managers, assist with the delivery of digital marketing campaigns globally
- Help with planning and executing display advertising campaigns
- Assist with the formulation, build and maintenance of their social media presence, principally across LinkedIn and Twitter
- Create any landing pages and optimise user experience
- Help with other digital projects, such as the Customer Portal and Site Induction
- Generally, to assist the Group Marketing team with other projects and administration as required
- B2B digital marketing background
- Proven ability to manage own defined projects to timescale and budget
- CMS: Knowledge and use of Umbraco or similar
- Strong skills across the web platform, ie design / graphic software, development coding tools, Google Analytics etc
- Use of project management tools
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, Ad Words, PPC and social media tools
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools for data / insights that we could build our marketing campaigns around (Google Analytics, LinkedIn Marketing Analytics, Hootsuite)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and integration / management of lead capture forms from the website.
This is an outstanding and challenging opportunity, working for the company that has achieved phenomenal revenue target last year and looking to expand to new territories globally.