Working exclusively with our client, a well-established global supplier that manages the end-to-end cycle of the supply chain. With increased product and solutions demand, a new role for a Digital Marketing Specialist has arisen to due to considerable organisational growth and continued success.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you’ll take full ownership of email marketing, delivering effective and targeted digital marketing campaigns from start to finish. It will be essential to be both creative and analytical to create and measure activity across multiple channels. You will need to have solid experience in digital marketing and social media channels. You’ll need to be passionate and a strong multi-tasker. You’ll need to show initiative, be able to produce engaging copy and drive the customer journey to the next level.
Your responsibilites will include but are not limited to:
- Take full ownership for digital campaigns and social media channels
- Create, publish and promote content for social media channels
- Evaluate, monitor and report on campaign effectiveness
- Produce and implement PPC campaigns
In order to execute this role successfully desired skills include:
- IDM or CIM Digital Marketing qualified with Ideally 2+ years’ digital experience
- Display a strong understanding and passion for digital technology
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid working knowledge of SEO and PPC and Google analytics tools
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridgeshire based Digital Marketing Specialist position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.