This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced and technically gifted digital marketing expert from the consumer sector to join one of the fastest growing retail businesses in the UK at an exciting stage of its development. The ideal candidate will be driven, able to innovate in a fast-paced environment, with a “hands-on” approach to accomplish the work and lead by example. You should be accountable, and most importantly, have appetite to try new approaches. Your role will be to drive their online profile and sales through social media strategy, SEO, email marketing and PPC.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the directors, trading & marketplace teams as well as external agencies to develop and deliver a digital marketing strategy. Focussed on driving sales of owned branded products, and new clients to the corporate website.
- Work with internal resources and external agencies to create a comprehensive social media strategy for the promotion and growth of the corporate & own brand social media profiles. Utilising both creative content strategy and paid social.
- Set up an outreach and influencer program with the view of driving third party product reviews and content across the web, to support ongoing brand profile campaigns.
- Set in place and implement a content and SEO plan with the focus on increasing search rankings for owned websites in natural search.
- Implement and manage email marketing and nurture programs through A/B testing and product offers, using existing data and contacts whilst also driving data capture for future campaigns. Ensuring the company is fully GDPR compliant.
- Take overall responsibility for the analysis and review of web/marketing data, using this to increase digital performance.
- Identify trends and insights, optimise spend and performance based on the insights and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to increase overall efficiencies.
- Manage and own PPC strategy across Google, Bing and other paid advertising performance platforms both to promote products and services.
- Track, measure, and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against established goals/KPIs.
Required Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will be a creative content focussed marketer, ideally with technical ability and aptitude for more analytical digital marketing as well.
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience.
Marketing degree/CIM or related qualifications are ideal but not essential.
Due to the location of the company this position is commutable from Ely, St Ives, Cambridge, Bedford, Royston, Sawston, St Neots, Newmarket and Huntingdon.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.