A well-established tech company is seeking a driven Digital Marketing Specialist to generate web traffic and leads.
This exciting B2B SaaS company, specialising in data management, is a trusted service provider to over 41,000 businesses globally. A tenacious Digital Marketing Specialist would fit perfectly into their fast-paced, energetic and fun office based in Reading.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will lead multi-channel digital marketing campaigns (CMS, SEO, Email, CRM and more) and as such, will need to be technically confident. This tech company is going from strength to strength following a record year in sales, so a Digital Marketing Specialist ready to hit the ground running is more important than ever.
About the Digital Marketing Specialist Role
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse and fast-paced culture.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Lead end-to-end CRO campaigns across multiple channels including SEO and CRM/Email
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels from the Head of European Marketing to the wider central marketing team to craft industry leading acquisition and lead gen campaigns
- Become an integral part of 2020's inbound marketing plan development and execution
Desired skills of the Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in digital marketing, preferably specialising in SEO and email marketing
- Ideally, experience within B2B tech
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £28k to £36k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Specialist role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.